Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Let's see...

...how much I can get written this month. I've managed to finish another chapter, so I'm happy that I can keep going - I was a litttle down yesterday evening, thinking that I'd probably given up, but just didn't want to admit it. I sat at the keyboard for a few hours with the thing open and ready for ages, but I kept telling myself that I had to reply to this email and look at that web-page. I finally got angry with myself and went to bed!

Well, I got up this morning and finished Chapter Twenty-Six. I didn't write much, but it lifted my spirits. I have come to terms with the fact that I won't finish in November, but if I can write 25,000 words by then, I'll be very happy. And then I'm going to see if I can finish by the end of the year. That's my goal now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home