Sunday, November 07, 2004

Update

Update:

I have written another 750 words
That makes 3134 words in total

More or less, that leaves me with 46,866 words left to write
and at 23 days left I have to write 2,037 words per day.

OK, well, that's that then.

New Strategy: Wake up an hour-and-a-half before I normally do in order to write another chapter. That way, if I write one in the morning and one at night, I'll double my output! That would mean around 1500 words a day. All I have to do now is increase my output each session to 1000 and I'll be laughing.

Tomorrow is the day I try to do this!

2 Comments:

Blogger déraison said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 8, 2004 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger blog-efl said...

Thanks for the comment, Mohammed, and the link to your weblog. You're right - I'm not crazy about politics. I read about this world, but I wouldn't want to write about it. Each to their own, as they say. Besides, with this going on, I don't have time to do much else.

What happens if I don't finish? Well, nothing much. I just thought it would be nice to get to my 40th birthday and be able to say 'Hey! I've written a novel!' Although, I can see it's technically possible, it's looking more unlikely as I fail to make my targets. Still, I'll plod on. My idea is to catch up a little bit tonight and tomorrow morning, but I seem to be tired all the time because of work. Well, we'll see...

November 8, 2004 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home