Monday, November 01, 2004

Well, now that I've actually written something...

Well, now that I've actually written something (769 words to be precise), I felt I could finally submit my novel-blog to http://nanoblogmo.blogspot.com/, and join the rest of those who are blogging their novels.

How do I feel? well, I feel good, but I know I should have written more, as I till have 49,231 words to write, and only 29 days or so left to go! I think I'll try and write Chapter 2 later on tonight, after I finish doing all of those essential things like checking out who else is writing sci-fi in this project, if there's anyone I know who's doing it, and inviting a few friends over to keep an eye on me to make sure I stick to the schedule (although, this is something I am wondering might be better leaving until tomorrow or later, when I have a better idea if I will actually be able to do this or not.)

Ermm, another thing I've just realised, is that maybe I'll end up writing more words here about the novel, than on the actual novel site. That would be a bit strange, wouldn't it?

Oh, I also sent off for some books at Amazon. amazing what you end up telling yourself you need in order to be motivated, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home