Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The last day!

Well, it's the last day on NaNoWriMo today, and I haven't yet hit the 20,000 words mark. Obviously, I'm not going to make it - I will be lucky if I finish the month with 20,000, and last week I thought I'd be able to make it to the magic half-way mark. I half felt like trying to stay up really late last night to do it, but I was so tired, I just couldn't bear it. Before, I thought I'd be able to catch up at the weekend, but I had too many other things that needed to be done.

Now that the month's coming to a close, I really admire the people who have managed to write the full whack. I've been struggling to find the time to write the little I've written. The good thing about it all, is that writing a novel now feels achievable, and I'm still hoping to finish mine by the end of December. I'll keep posting here as I go along, as I'm also interested in recording how I feel about the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home